Website CopyrightAbout copyright information for contents within this website.
- The item was made freely available on sources such as free image websites: pixabay.com, unsplash.com, publicdomainarchive.com, flickr.com (where the image has been licensed via Creative Commons for Commercial use), or other source that has stated the item is free to use,
- The original copyright owner has made the item available via a Creative Commons (CC) License for Commercial Use (this website being so used for commerce for provide private therapy resources),
- The source has stated that the item may be used provided a citation or link to the source is provided wherever the item is used,
- Other (and - where compulsory - a link to the original item or owner has been provided on this website's appropriate page).
NO MATERIAL on this website may be used without permission from the original copyright holder or unless the material has stated that it may be used, and the conditions of such use.
If you believe that you hold the copyright to material appearing on this website, that the item has been used in error, should you wish to contact me to demonstrate copyright and to have the material removed from this website please contact me using my contact form.
* the term "item" may mean (and is not limited to): image, journal publication, website publication, reference.
Got a Question? Don't Hold Back…
If you have a question about Dean Richardson's counselling services in Waterlooville, or just want to ask a question, maybe about making your first appointment, feel free to drop Dean a message any time…